Main | Site Rules | Register
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » General » Role-Playing » Halloween Role Play (Anyone interested?)

Halloween Role Play
SerenitySnowDate: Tuesday, 2010-10-05, 2:25 PM | Message # 1
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username: SerenitySnow
Beyond Awesome
Group: Users
I have thought about making a halloween based Role Play for a bit now. I just was wondering if there was any interest. Let me outline some of the things that I have started.

#1 The world would be based around halloween/gothic characters and creatures. BUT absolutely NO Vampires and Werewolves. Nothing against people who like the Twilight series, but I don't want this to dissolve into a recreation of the books. Also seeing as this is a PG to PG-13 role play, I don't want the gore associated with vampires and werewolves.

#2 You're pretty free to design your character however you want. Some good character ideas: witches, ghouls, were-animals, animals, fairies and many more. Use your imagination!

#3 I will have a world map of my halloween land shortly, you'll be able to get some ideas of where you want to begin and with whom. And ultimately where you want to venture to and who you want to meet up with.

#4 ONLY 2 characters per person. I don't care about gender, if we end up with all girls or all boys, oh well. The only exception is me, I will be in essence probably playing 3 characters, 1 or 2 of my own and a sprite/narrator/someone who keeps the role play interesting XD. Not sure if it is needed, just an idea I had to spice it up a little bit. I am also trying to figure out a way to add random events to the role play (the sprites job), haven't found exactly what I am looking for, but I will make a huge attempt to make it happen (hopefully).

#5 YES, it is going to continue after Halloween!

I am also open to ideas BUT PLEASE PM THEM TO ME and not in Hi2 please, I have a lot of work ahead of me, but if people are interested I am willing to put in the work. Please save character creation until I have a separate thread going with the role play. This is just a general, anyone interested thread.

~Fun Fact: In Library of Congress shelving, the Bible and other religious materials are listed under the BS heading. Someone had a sense of humor...

Deceiver1Date: Tuesday, 2010-10-05, 3:43 PM | Message # 2
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username:
Group: Removed

haha, that'd be really cool. have you ever thought of making your own RP board to do stuff like that?

SerenitySnowDate: Tuesday, 2010-10-05, 3:52 PM | Message # 3
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
Beyond Awesome
Quote (Disengage)
Have you ever thought of making your own RP board to do stuff like that?

I have, but that takes a lot of time. And I don't have oodles of that right now. I'm glad you think it is a good idea ^_^.

~Fun Fact: In Library of Congress shelving, the Bible and other religious materials are listed under the BS heading. Someone had a sense of humor...

Deceiver1Date: Tuesday, 2010-10-05, 4:06 PM | Message # 4
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username:

ah, haha, yeah it does..but yeah =) it'd be fun i bet

StormySkunkDate: Tuesday, 2010-10-05, 4:50 PM | Message # 5
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username:
Grain Scooper
Ooh! Sounds great! I would love love love this. Now I can be a shrimpy faerie! Its my lifelong dream!

SlenderDate: Monday, 2010-10-11, 5:10 PM | Message # 6
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username:
Stall Mucker
I would definitely be interested in this. ^^ Can't wait to see that map so I can design a character. wink

MartingaleDate: Monday, 2010-10-18, 3:33 PM | Message # 7
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username:
Stall Mucker
I would totally do this biggrin

RoseDate: Friday, 2010-10-22, 5:15 PM | Message # 8
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username:
Grain Scooper
I'd be in. ^^

Message edited by Rose - Friday, 2010-10-22, 5:15 PM

PyrokinesisDate: Monday, 2010-10-25, 10:32 PM | Message # 9
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username:

Me as well ^^

AussieMistDate: Friday, 2010-10-29, 3:39 AM | Message # 10
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username: WrappedUpGood
Saddle Shiner
I'm in!

Pet's name: Misty
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

DutchDestinyDate: Saturday, 2011-04-02, 3:45 PM | Message # 11
Main Server: LifeCycle
Eternal Username: DutchDestiny
LifeCycle Username: DutchDestiny
Awesome
I'm interested too smile please let me know as soon as you have set up a character creation thread ect, also, if you are planning on setting it up on a different site, I know of a site maker that you can use for free. smile

"A truth that's told with bad intentions beats all the lies you can invent" - William Blake
"Love is real, but the objects of our affections may not be. There is no way to prove the existance of anything other than one's own thoughts ... but love in and of itself is a very true thing. Something that is both constructive and destructive at the same time."

MissThaliaDate: Monday, 2011-10-17, 8:38 PM | Message # 12
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username:
Stall Mucker
biggrin That would be AWESOME!!! biggrin

Can peoples caracters date? So long as they don't decribe the afection. That's just GROSS!

SerenitySnowDate: Saturday, 2011-10-29, 10:26 PM | Message # 13
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
Beyond Awesome
The Halloween Role-Play is now open. Please head there for further info smile

Forum » General » Role-Playing » Halloween Role Play (Anyone interested?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: