Main | Site Rules | Register
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Esroh Legends » Esroh Legends Chat/Help » Idea Proposition for Wild Horse location library (Post screen shots of where you find wild horses.)

Idea Proposition for Wild Horse location library
EHDate: Thursday, 2014-04-10, 1:21 PM | Message # 1
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username:
Stall Mucker
Group: Users
I have some speculation about how wilds appear in Horse Isle 2.  To test my theory I have been collecting screen shots of where I find wilds.  This allows me to go back to these locations and search for horses again.  Some locations are "hot spots" and you can find a horse here over 50% of the time you search the area. 
I believe if we all make a library of where we found wilds we have an increased chance of finding more wilds. 
Does this sound interesting to others?
I have several screen shots for Big Forest and Desert isles in particular, and am happy to put in some effort to share them if it will be of any use to others.  Also want to see where you have found horses.

PersonDate: Thursday, 2014-04-10, 4:41 PM | Message # 2
Main Server: Eternal
Eternal Username: CandyNutmeg
LifeCycle Username: Irony
Probably A-Lurking
Group: Administrators
Don't get me wrong, please, but I think wild hunting should be something everyone does alone without a guide as to where a wild is likely to be. (Aside from memorizing spawn points, of course.) 
There are several specific spots that I always find a wild in, and I really would like to not have that spot constantly being watched and waited on for a new wild.

Come poke me anywhere you can find me if you have HI/EL questions! <3

EHDate: Thursday, 2014-04-10, 9:37 PM | Message # 3
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username:
Stall Mucker
I understand, I do believe the situation you describe wouldn't happen with so many spawn locations available.  I see it playing out more like a go around than a sit and wait, which is why I share the idea.

AliviaDate: Monday, 2018-04-02, 8:31 AM | Message # 4
Main Server: Life Cycle
Eternal Username: Appalachia
LifeCycle Username: RiverPony
Stall Mucker
Hey , this probably doesn't accord with this post/thread or whatever , LOL but I was wondering where one good spawning point is ! I have the hardest time finding wilds , and it would help if I knew where they might be .

AliviaDate: Monday, 2018-04-02, 8:33 AM | Message # 5
Eternal Username: Appalachia
LifeCycle Username: RiverPony
Stall Mucker
(Thanks ahead of time)

TheTardisDate: Sunday, 2018-07-29, 8:52 AM | Message # 6
Eternal Username: SimonSpier
LifeCycle Username: Enterprise
Stall Mucker
I agree that spawn spots shouldn’t be shared, but if you’re looking for a wild to catch I’d work for Poseidon’s quest and get the flute, ask a buddy or pay the lady on dry 5k to catch.

Forum » Esroh Legends » Esroh Legends Chat/Help » Idea Proposition for Wild Horse location library (Post screen shots of where you find wild horses.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: