Main | Site Rules | Register
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Forum » Esroh Legends » Esroh Legends Chat/Help » Tweaks? (What would you guys like to see in the future / changed now?)

Tweaks?
AxJustDate: Tuesday, 2011-05-03, 8:07 AM | Message # 1
Main Server:
Eternal Username: AxJust
LifeCycle Username: AxJust
Beyond Awesome
Group: Users
What sort of things are you guys wanting to see, or would like us to change about Esroh Legends? Any guides you would like us to add, any formats of the pages you would like us to change?

Please feel free to be completely honest, and creative.

Please note this is not the place to post errors or bugs on the site. You need to use the contact form instead.

Ideas already submitted

• Minigames by Isle - Complete
  • WordsWorth Cave answers - Complete
  • Art Kit Tutorial - Maybe?
  • "New Quests" page - Rejected, we already post the quest names in the news post
  • Locations for every riddle box - Rejected, we only post locations for large isles
  • Slider puzzle step-by-step guide - Rejected, slider puzzles are random and impossible to predict
  • Maps of the remaining caves and Rocky Star Ledge - Rejected, maps of the remaining caves would be useless, the majority have no dead ends or turns, Rocky Star Ledge caves are mainly gems.

We're eagerly awaiting your feedback. smile

ForestHorseDate: Friday, 2012-04-13, 2:43 PM | Message # 46
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username:
Stall Mucker
The Plant/Tree list need to be upgrade with the "new isles"

But Thanks for a nice site

PonyLuckDate: Sunday, 2012-04-22, 12:30 PM | Message # 47
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username:
Stall Mucker
It would be nice if we could "Search" for quests on a page. Yes it sounds greddy but we are growing up in a hungry society.

Thanks! smile

CallaLilyDate: Sunday, 2012-04-22, 12:36 PM | Message # 48
Main Server: Eternal
Eternal Username: CallaLily
LifeCycle Username:
Connemagical
PonyLuck, we already have this. On the right side of the screen above the chat box, there is a search box. Type in the name of a quest to find the page it's on. To find the quest on that page, you can hit Ctrl + F to open the "Find" function. Type in the name of the quest and you'll be brought straight to the guide.

Yes! My avatar is my own horse, in case you were wondering. She's a dork, I know.

MeowsDate: Wednesday, 2012-05-09, 12:05 PM | Message # 49
Main Server: LifeCycle
Eternal Username: DarkenLightning
LifeCycle Username: Miaowing
Hoof Picker
goggle slider puzzles that taught me how to do them
solve the top row first,then the second row,and so on

Added (2012-05-09, 11:05 AM)
---------------------------------------------
MrJetty jungle quest needs a map added for the maze the boulder path on deep jungle has suddenly become.
i am hopelessly stuck so close to the end of that quest because i can not get through the tunnel now--it was never a maze before.

LovelyDoveDate: Friday, 2012-05-11, 8:29 PM | Message # 50
Main Server: LifeCycle
Eternal Username: LovelyDove
LifeCycle Username: LovelyDove
Hoof Picker
hmm, how about the books? idk if it would be too much to add and stuff, but what about the books that are in the library, and possivby the notes that are on tables too?

Message edited by LovelyDove - Friday, 2012-05-11, 8:29 PM

MeikoDate: Monday, 2012-05-21, 10:02 AM | Message # 51
Main Server:
Eternal Username: StormyCat
LifeCycle Username: Arya
Stall Mucker
Ok so this quest goide to MrJetty's majestic mountain adventure. It tell's you to search under a stump on alpine isle beach. Note that there are no stumps on alpine isle. Its supposed to be on Rocky cove beach everything else is correct. Thank you wink

MyHorseSatOnMeDate: Wednesday, 2012-05-23, 5:27 AM | Message # 52
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username:
Stall Mucker
in the mr jetty's mountain quest guide there is a mistake. in the clue "-Go to Alpine and use the magnifying glass to search by the most easterly tree stump on the beach" its not on alpine but on rocky cove. also in the clue "Go to the end of the Wordsworth cave on Blue Mountain and dig in the top section" you actually need to use the magnifying glass.

note.. you guys are doing a great job and this is the first time i have ever found anything not totally accurate. keep up the great job!

Forum » Esroh Legends » Esroh Legends Chat/Help » Tweaks? (What would you guys like to see in the future / changed now?)
Search: