Main | Site Rules | Register
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Horse Isle 2 » Clubs Looking for New Members » [LC] Elite Equestrians [Spots: #9] (Searching for New Members!)

[LC] Elite Equestrians [Spots: #9]
shley0804Date: Wednesday, 2016-06-15, 0:16 AM | Message # 1
Main Server: LifeCycle
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username: Ferrari
Stall Mucker
Group: Users
Club Info
Elite Equestrians is a New Club in the land of LifeCycle.
The club was created on 5/31/2016
So far on LifeCycle we are standing at #44 in the club points list.
What we are about: "We have the best horses and strive to be successful in Horse Isle!"

Whats in it for you?
We have active and helpful members, monthly contests for awesome prizes, and currently the horse collector bonus.

Great, How do I join?
The only requirements for the club are:
  • Be Kind
  • Be Active
  • Be Helpful (When or If you can)
  • Keep up on your dues

It is 50k to join, 25k per week, the first 50k Covers Your First Week! (Donated to The Club!)

But why the dues?Donating to the club helps the club grow, it helps us unlock new bonuses which will benefit you and it allows us to have more members, which means more friends/clubbies for you!

Alright, Where do I sign up?
You can mail myself, FerrariGirl, or my leaders Beaver, WhatCountryIs or MrsBix to set up a time to meet up, discuss whether or not you'd make a good fit, and then be invited to join!

Thanks for your time, if you'd like more info please let me know and I'd be happy to answer questions.

Forum » Horse Isle 2 » Clubs Looking for New Members » [LC] Elite Equestrians [Spots: #9] (Searching for New Members!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: