Main | Site Rules | Register
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » General » Role-Playing » Camp rock/star/etc. (Here is a Musical camp. You can own one or you can join one.)

Camp rock/star/etc.
AussieMistDate: Friday, 2010-09-17, 8:36 PM | Message # 1
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username:
Group: Removed

This role play is about musical camps. I'll own my own called Camp rock. (Same scenery as the movie)

You can have a maximum of 4 humans.
You can have a maximum of 2 females and 2 males.

Template:

Name:
Description:

Added (2010-09-17, 7:34 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Oh!! Keep it PG13 wink

Mine:

Name: Delta (Goodrem)
Instrument: Microphone
Description: Dirty blonde hair. Peach skin. Great singer.
Chat color: Green

Added (2010-09-17, 7:36 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Delta walked into camp rock. Her mum owned Camp rock.

Message edited by AussieMist - Friday, 2010-09-17, 8:36 PM

PyrokinesisDate: Saturday, 2010-09-18, 2:46 AM | Message # 2
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username:

Name: Cat Leli (Lellai)
Instrument: Drums
Description: Silvery blonde hair with vibrant turquoise eyes and skin that isn't tan nor pale. Short, like tiny, even the 15 year olds are taller then her. Pretty with a slender figure.
Personality: Bubbly and outgoing around the people she loves, but quiet as a mouse around strangers, she's smart.
Chat Colour: Blue
Extra: She's one of the best drum players, but not really chosen for bands because she isn't popular.

Name: Darren McCarthy
Instrument: Electric Guitar
Description: Darren has choppy black hair with blue eyes and pale skin. He's tall, handsome and muscular.
Personality: Kind, flirtatious, but often shy.
Chat Colour: Orange
Pic:

Message edited by KittyKatRules - Saturday, 2010-09-18, 2:52 AM

StormySkunkDate: Saturday, 2010-09-18, 3:05 PM | Message # 3
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username:
Grain Scooper
Group: Users
Name: Eva
Instrument: Cello
Chat colour: Purple
Description:
Personality: Very sweet and kind. Is a little shy but warms up to people quickly. Is normally very calm and quiet.
Appearance: Long silky dark brown hair with thick bangs. Intense green eyes hidden by thick glasses. Pale skin lined with freckles bye her nose. Is skinny and frail.
Pic: http://i31.photobucket.com/albums....1-2.jpg

PyrokinesisDate: Sunday, 2010-09-19, 9:25 PM | Message # 4
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username:

(I actually haven't seen Camp Rock, so I have no idea about the setting. Eh)

Cat: I woke up early, with a strong yawn. I pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans, boots, a baggy purple t-shirt with a black tank top underneath. Along with a cap. (Pic) Then I headed down the corridors, rapping my drum sticks on the walls as I headed to the cafeteria.

StormySkunkDate: Monday, 2010-09-20, 6:47 PM | Message # 5
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username:
Grain Scooper
(be happy that you haven't kitty... no offense to anyone who liked the movie bahaha)

Eva: My alarm went off at 7 am in the morning the first day of camp. I slowly got out of my warm bed into the cool morning air. I saw that my roommate had already left so I quickly took a shower. I dried my hair and threw on some clothes. I settled on some short shorts, purple converses, and a teal cami tank. I hastily ran a brush through my hair and set off to the dinning hall.

PyrokinesisDate: Monday, 2010-09-20, 8:18 PM | Message # 6
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username:

(Hey Stormy, I play cello xD Maybeh you or Aussie could make a guy? Darren is currently a loner -.-)

Darren: I was a couple of metres behind Cat as I walked to the dining hall. I raised my eyebrows as she rapped her drumsticks against the wall as she walked, I had to admit she was pretty good. And she was one of the only drummers here.

Cat: I spun as I rapped the drumsticks on the lockers to notice Darren staring at me. I muttered under my breath, and sat down at a table. Yes. I was the only one on this table.

StormySkunkDate: Monday, 2010-09-20, 8:22 PM | Message # 7
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username:
Grain Scooper
(Ill get to it kitty.. Im a bit busy at the moment with my new pony Finn biggrin I want to learn the play the cello.. but I can not find a teacher.)

Eva: I walked into the dinning hall. It was already bustling with kids. I grabbed a banana and a waffle and sat down at the only available table left. One with a girl with drumsticks at it (cat). I let my bangs fall into my face to hide my shyness from the girl I didn't know.

PyrokinesisDate: Monday, 2010-09-20, 11:00 PM | Message # 8
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username:

Cat: I looked up to see a girl sit across from me. What was her name...Eva? "Hey," I grinned, almost too enthusiastically.

Darren: I sat down at a nearly full table with my mates. They started talking, but I zoned out. Until I heard the word 'Cat'. I glanced up. "What about Cat?" I asked.

StormySkunkDate: Sunday, 2010-09-26, 10:59 AM | Message # 9
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username:
Grain Scooper
Eva: I looked up from my plate and looked at the girl,"Good Morning."

PyrokinesisDate: Monday, 2010-09-27, 6:53 PM | Message # 10
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username:

Cat: "Mornin'" I grinned, a soft smile on her face, my cap lopsided over my pale blonde hair.

Darren: All my friends turned to me when I asked about Cat. "Oh...uh..." one of them said, before turning back to one guy, talking away, not loud enough for me to hear.

Message edited by KittyKatRules - Monday, 2010-09-27, 6:53 PM

AussieMistDate: Friday, 2010-10-29, 3:30 AM | Message # 11
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username: WrappedUpGood
Saddle Shiner
Name: Caitlin
Instrument: Guitar and Dancing
Description: Dirty blonde hair. Peach skin. Great singer.
Chat color: Green

Boy:
Name: Mitchell
Instrutment: Drumming and Dancing
Caitlin walked into the Cafeteria as soon as she arrived. "I can't believe I'm finally here!" She said as she grabbed a Welcome Muffin and Yogurt. She walked over to the emptiest table, Eva and Cat were sitting at. "Hi! I'm Caitlin. You are?" She asked shyly but fast. Mitchell walked into the Cafeteria and sat down at the boy's table. "Hi!" He said to them.

Pet's name: Misty
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Message edited by AussieMist - Friday, 2010-10-29, 3:32 AM

Forum » General » Role-Playing » Camp rock/star/etc. (Here is a Musical camp. You can own one or you can join one.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: