Main | Site Rules | Register
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Horse Isle 2 » Clubs Looking for New Members » [E] Horsey Home School [ spots 9 ] (An Education Friendly Club)

[E] Horsey Home School [ spots 9 ]
ArdentAngelDate: Saturday, 2012-12-08, 11:59 AM | Message # 1
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username: ArdentAngel
Stall Mucker
Group: Users
We are currently looking to add fun and helpful members to our club. I especially need another mature player who knows how to bring members in.

Our bonus is more interest on your money in the bank.

If you are looking for a family friendly club where the leaders are helpful, then look no further. We may not be the most chatty nor the highest in points, but we are very helpful and like to show newer players how to excel in the game. Though our focus is home school and encourage members who actively engage in self education, we are open to all players who love horses, love to read and especially love to play horse isle.

If you are interested in joining our club please mail me in game with the game times you normally would be available.

At the moment we are working out a new system for donations and would like input from all members.

Added (2012-12-08, 9:59 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Oh and yes I have clubs on both Life Cycle and Eternal. Please make sure to note which you want to join.

Forum » Horse Isle 2 » Clubs Looking for New Members » [E] Horsey Home School [ spots 9 ] (An Education Friendly Club)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: