Main | Site Rules | Register
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Forum » Esroh Legends » Esroh Legends Chat/Help » What would you like added to the site?

What would you like added to the site?
VallinaDate: Friday, 2012-08-10, 2:28 PM | Message # 1
Main Server: Eternal
Eternal Username: Vallina
LifeCycle Username: Vallina
Sheep Lover
Group: Administrators
This forum is now closed! Please submit your suggestions and ideas via our Suggestion Box. Thank you!

Helpful Links:

See a typo/missing info? Post here.
Got a question? First check the FAQ.
Got a problem? Send us a contact form.

Kish1Date: Tuesday, 2012-08-14, 7:40 PM | Message # 16
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username:
Group: Removed

I don't know what kind of capabilities is available with this site, but it's worth a try.

What about some way to record horse pedigree here manually, maybe as simple as typing it all in a form type setting just somewhere to view it all by breed. I know you stated above about a character limit and it might be possible to do here, but it's worth a try =]

SailingAwayDate: Tuesday, 2012-08-14, 10:39 PM | Message # 17
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username:
Stall Mucker
Group: Users
Okay, Im not sure if this qualifies as an Art Kit Turtorial but I would like maybe a video to see how some players draw something simple as a horse in an art kit. (I really want to learn to do my own profile art)

MizDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-15, 3:34 AM | Message # 18
Eternal Username: Miz
LifeCycle Username: Miz
Stall Mucker
How about a countdown for the bonus change thing? Or a way the players will know when the bonus will change?

Food is life.

ArielDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-15, 7:30 AM | Message # 19
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username:
Stall Mucker
Directions on where to find the record presses on the larger isles would be most welcome. For the larger isles, its a nightmare trying to find them.

Also, I believe each press has a specific song associated to it, yes? If so, as a way to keep track of which press you've already found, what about including the song with the press's location? I don't believe a chart has been done for those yet...

VallinaDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-15, 12:20 PM | Message # 20
Sheep Lover
Quote (Kish)
What about some way to record horse pedigree here manually, maybe as simple as typing it all in a form type setting just somewhere to view it all by breed. I know you stated above about a character limit and it might be possible to do here, but it's worth a try =]

Do you mean the breeding charts? http://hi2lc.horseisle.com/www/breeding.php Not quite sure what you mean by horse pedigree records... Are you talking about users individually typing their own information and saving it onto the site? In that case, no.

Quote (SailingAway)
Okay, Im not sure if this qualifies as an Art Kit Turtorial but I would like maybe a video to see how some players draw something simple as a horse in an art kit. (I really want to learn to do my own profile art)

Perhaps!

Quote (LunaMoonFlower)
How about a countdown for the bonus change thing? Or a way the players will know when the bonus will change?

Bonus points? We don't know when the bonuses change.

Quote (Amara)
Directions on where to find the record presses on the larger isles would be most welcome. For the larger isles, its a nightmare trying to find them.

Also, I believe each press has a specific song associated to it, yes? If so, as a way to keep track of which press you've already found, what about including the song with the press's location? I don't believe a chart has been done for those yet...

Locations for the larger isles I can see is reasonable. We'll think about including the songs, although I think it'd be far too easy for you guys since it is after all, and Esroh quest.

Helpful Links:

MizDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-15, 9:14 PM | Message # 21
Eternal Username: Miz
LifeCycle Username: Miz
Stall Mucker
LOL, sorry for the confusion. I meant the bonus arena.

Food is life.

Kish1Date: Thursday, 2012-08-16, 9:02 AM | Message # 22
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username:
Group: Removed

A list of produce that only grows on ranches, and how many per day it produces/cost for building that item in your ranch.

KariganDate: Thursday, 2012-08-16, 3:33 PM | Message # 23
Main Server: FireFox / Google Chrome
Eternal Username: Karigan
LifeCycle Username: Regina
Stall Mucker
As per my previous request about the cavern maps. I noticed that Blue Mountain, Alpine(not the labyrinth part) and both Rocky's don't have maps. I managed to find my way through them but it was try & miss while I went through them. It's possible to find ones way, but would be much easier if there were maps blink What do ya'll think?

AardvarkDate: Friday, 2012-08-17, 7:09 AM | Message # 24
Main Server: Life Cycle
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username:
Sparkly
Quote (LunaMoonFlower)
LOL, sorry for the confusion. I meant the bonus arena.

The bonus arenas randomly change in between 15hrs and 30hrs, so I don't think there is any way to keep track of them. LC and Eternal arenas also change at different times.

"Vampires do not sparkle, only Aardvarks sparkle."

AppleEyesDate: Friday, 2012-08-17, 11:18 AM | Message # 25
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username:
Stall Mucker
Maybe small calculator? Where user can paste mare's stats/exp/color and stallion's stats/exp/color and see possible worst and the best foal.

VallinaDate: Friday, 2012-08-17, 1:03 PM | Message # 26
Sheep Lover
Quote (Kish)
A list of produce that only grows on ranches, and how many per day it produces/cost for building that item in your ranch.

Already on the to do list.

Quote (AppleEyes)
Maybe small calculator? Where user can paste mare's stats/exp/color and stallion's stats/exp/color and see possible worst and the best foal.

Unfortunately, none of us have that ability to code a calculator like that. Any calculator, actually. It's very advanced coding and I don't think our site host allows that type of programming.

Helpful Links:

LeaDate: Friday, 2012-08-17, 1:26 PM | Message # 27
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username:
Stall Mucker
Maybe you could add where Day Lilies are? I don't know if you have it already but i cant seem to find them anywhere.
Thanks in advance
RED

VallinaDate: Friday, 2012-08-17, 1:48 PM | Message # 28
Sheep Lover
Quote (Lea)
Maybe you could add where Day Lilies are? I don't know if you have it already but i cant seem to find them anywhere.
Thanks in advance
RED

Please use the search button next time. We already have a plant/tree directory located under Guides.

Helpful Links:

LadyLassDate: Saturday, 2012-08-18, 12:27 PM | Message # 29
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username:
Stall Mucker
It would help a lot if you had the locations for the minigame Vole Holes like you have locations for the tree tents smile

DartingDate: Sunday, 2012-08-19, 6:35 AM | Message # 30
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username:
Stall Mucker
I would really love to add gramophone locations. I tried your download but it doesn't works, all I see is list of islands...I am doing Apollo and I am looking for those records like a crazy...Could you just put locations for big islands? Like prairie,vine,white,desert and so... :mellow:

Forum » Esroh Legends » Esroh Legends Chat/Help » What would you like added to the site?
Search: