Main | Site Rules | Register
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Forum » Esroh Legends » Esroh Legends Chat/Help » What would you like added to the site?

What would you like added to the site?
VallinaDate: Friday, 2012-08-10, 2:28 PM | Message # 1
Main Server: Eternal
Eternal Username: Vallina
LifeCycle Username: Vallina
Sheep Lover
Group: Administrators
This forum is now closed! Please submit your suggestions and ideas via our Suggestion Box. Thank you!

Helpful Links:

See a typo/missing info? Post here.
Got a question? First check the FAQ.
Got a problem? Send us a contact form.

CuteCuriousFoalDate: Sunday, 2012-08-19, 9:36 AM | Message # 31
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username: CuteCuriousCat
Stall Mucker
Group: Users
Vallina,

1)Could you maybe add a guide of all the ways to make money, the quickest, the easiest, the hardest?

2) A guide to what is best for value?

3) How much money we should save before buying something expensive for example a underwater helmet, so we dont blow a whole in our wallet?

4) How much money we should put in the bank and how much we should keep out? I keep 2mil in the bank at all times for emergencies such as my sub running out.

*Kitty*(For LifeCycle) *Cute* (for Eternal

OronsayDate: Sunday, 2012-08-19, 9:45 AM | Message # 32
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username:
Stall Mucker
Maybe we could have a list of the +150 horses per breed? I'm always curious to see who has what. Just a silly little idea, but I know many people like to stalk the +150 profiles, myself included. XD

VallinaDate: Sunday, 2012-08-19, 11:43 AM | Message # 33
Sheep Lover
Quote (DarkKnightRises)
It would help a lot if you had the locations for the minigame Vole Holes like you have locations for the tree tents smile

Some of the minigames need more specific locations, especially for those with large isles. Please specify through the contact form. We will not give out locations for all of them.

Quote (Fairy)
I would really love to add gramophone locations. I tried your download but it doesn't works, all I see is list of islands...I am doing Apollo and I am looking for those records like a crazy...Could you just put locations for big islands? Like prairie,vine,white,desert and so... mellow

See first post. Read before posting.

Quote (CuteCuriousFoal)
)Could you maybe add a guide of all the ways to make money, the quickest, the easiest, the hardest?

2) A guide to what is best for value?

3) How much money we should save before buying something expensive for example a underwater helmet, so we dont blow a whole in our wallet?

4) How much money we should put in the bank and how much we should keep out? I keep 2mil in the bank at all times for emergencies such as my sub running out.

Use the search form before asking.
1)We already have a money tip guide, as well as a list of quests that give the most money.
2)Prices of tokens, horses, etc, are always changing. We don't have control of the market.
3)That's up to you. Who are we to say how much?
4) That's up to you.

Quote (Ixia)
Maybe we could have a list of the +150 horses per breed? I'm always curious to see who has what. Just a silly little idea, but I know many people like to stalk the +150 profiles, myself included. XD

Impossible to manage, we don't have time for that.

Helpful Links:

DartingDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-22, 2:55 AM | Message # 34
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username:
Stall Mucker
Guide for Yeti Caves?

VallinaDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-22, 8:49 PM | Message # 35
Sheep Lover
Quote (Fairy)
Guide for Yeti Caves?

Use ctrl + f on bonuses page.

Helpful Links:

Kish1Date: Thursday, 2012-08-23, 5:14 PM | Message # 36
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username:
Group: Removed

What about a list of player names by what they breed? Sorta like a breeder directory, I'd like to go 'Who breeds paints' and see a list of players. You could put 'LC' 'Eternal' 'Both' next to the name, this would be strictly based on players who visit this site, but would still be nifty to have.

VallinaDate: Friday, 2012-08-24, 4:49 PM | Message # 37
Sheep Lover
Quote (Kish)
What about a list of player names by what they breed? Sorta like a breeder directory, I'd like to go 'Who breeds paints' and see a list of players. You could put 'LC' 'Eternal' 'Both' next to the name, this would be strictly based on players who visit this site, but would still be nifty to have.

We don't have time to update such a list.

Helpful Links:

OronsayDate: Sunday, 2012-08-26, 7:23 AM | Message # 38
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username:
Stall Mucker
Maybe we don't need anything new added? This site seems to have everything and more already. :3

RunForTheRosesDate: Monday, 2012-08-27, 6:43 PM | Message # 39
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username:
Stall Mucker
One thing Id like to ad would be quiz question answers happy

HeartbeatsDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-29, 5:28 PM | Message # 40
Eternal Username: Heartbeats
LifeCycle Username: Heartbeats
Stall Mucker
Maybe a list of which general stores sell which crafting supplies? (pieces of leather, fleece, bags of sweet oats, etc.) Things that have to be bought; not crafted or picked.

VallinaDate: Saturday, 2012-09-01, 11:18 PM | Message # 41
Sheep Lover
Quote (RunForTheRoses)
One thing Id like to ad would be quiz question answers happy

This question has already been answered.

Quote (Heartbeats)
Maybe a list of which general stores sell which crafting supplies? (pieces of leather, fleece, bags of sweet oats, etc.) Things that have to be bought; not crafted or picked.

We already have Item Lists for all of the stores. Use the search function.

Helpful Links:

EnigmaWolfDate: Monday, 2012-09-03, 1:48 AM | Message # 42
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username: Aaka
Stall Mucker
For the arenas you are missing reining. I would also like to see the locations of where the arenas are on here. I don't know how many times I have been asked as a helper where the current bonus arena is or having to ask one of my buds where one is myself.

Also, I realize this is probably a long shot, but I wouldn't mind seeing the "hot spots" where wilds usually appear. I heard they aren't as random as most people think they are, and while I know a few of the isle's spots by heart, I obviously don't know them all. As I said, I know it's a long shot to ask but I thought it wouldn't hurt to try.

Added (2012-09-03, 0:48 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Oh, and I know someone mentioned something about a list of players on who breeds what and you said it would be too time consuming to do, but it got me thinking about something. Is there not an easy way to make a slot open on your profile to add what horses you breed. if you did that, then people would be able to search it like they would a person's name or an item right? Just some food for thought. I don't know enough about graphic design to know how hard that would be.

VallinaDate: Monday, 2012-09-03, 10:36 AM | Message # 43
Sheep Lover
Quote (EnigmaWolf)
For the arenas you are missing reining. I would also like to see the locations of where the arenas are on here. I don't know how many times I have been asked as a helper where the current bonus arena is or having to ask one of my buds where one is myself.

We are still working on the reining and desert race guides. Locations have been added, thanks!

Quote (EnigmaWolf)
Also, I realize this is probably a long shot, but I wouldn't mind seeing the "hot spots" where wilds usually appear. I heard they aren't as random as most people think they are, and while I know a few of the isle's spots by heart, I obviously don't know them all. As I said, I know it's a long shot to ask but I thought it wouldn't hurt to try.

No.

Quote (EnigmaWolf)
Oh, and I know someone mentioned something about a list of players on who breeds what and you said it would be too time consuming to do, but it got me thinking about something. Is there not an easy way to make a slot open on your profile to add what horses you breed. if you did that, then people would be able to search it like they would a person's name or an item right? Just some food for thought. I don't know enough about graphic design to know how hard that would be.

There is a way to insert such information into the profile, however, there would be no way to search for it aside from going directly to the persons profile. So I do not think this option would be useful at all.

Helpful Links:

OutlawroxDate: Tuesday, 2012-09-04, 2:35 PM | Message # 44
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username:
Stall Mucker
on the quests and mini games page, you could add a toggle-able check box that only appears when we log in. it would save to each persons account and would be a lot easier to use than the mini game check list(which i DO in fact love that you made! don't get me wrong!)
it would also help because there isn't a quest check list.

VallinaDate: Tuesday, 2012-09-04, 5:39 PM | Message # 45
Sheep Lover
Quote (Outlawrox)
on the quests and mini games page, you could add a toggle-able check box that only appears when we log in. it would save to each persons account and would be a lot easier to use than the mini game check list(which i DO in fact love that you made! don't get me wrong!)
it would also help because there isn't a quest check list.

Sorry, that's impossible for us to code.
And the reason why there is no quest check list is because you... already have one on your own HI2 account.

Helpful Links:

Forum » Esroh Legends » Esroh Legends Chat/Help » What would you like added to the site?
Search: