Main | Site Rules | Register
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Forum » Esroh Legends » Esroh Legends Chat/Help » What would you like added to the site?

What would you like added to the site?
VallinaDate: Friday, 2012-08-10, 2:28 PM | Message # 1
Main Server: Eternal
Eternal Username: Vallina
LifeCycle Username: Vallina
Sheep Lover
Group: Administrators
This forum is now closed! Please submit your suggestions and ideas via our Suggestion Box. Thank you!

Helpful Links:

See a typo/missing info? Post here.
Got a question? First check the FAQ.
Got a problem? Send us a contact form.

TintinnabulationDate: Friday, 2012-08-10, 8:20 PM | Message # 2
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username: Tintinnabulation
Stall Mucker
Group: Users
I would love a pricing guide for how much to sell/buy your horses. It doesn't have to be incredibly specific but a general idea based on stats, experience, breed, or even color would be really awesome . This way you can know you're not asking too much for your horses and you're not buying them for too much, or vice versa.

If you cannot help but worry, remember worrying cannot help you.

VallinaDate: Friday, 2012-08-10, 8:31 PM | Message # 3
Sheep Lover
Quote (Tintinnabulation)
I would love a pricing guide for how much to sell/buy your horses. It doesn't have to be incredibly specific but a general idea based on stats, experience, breed, or even color would be really awesome . This way you can know you're not asking too much for your horses and you're not buying them for too much, or vice versa.

Pricing is subject to each player. Horse prices are always going to be changing and with the different stats and genes, there is no set in stone price for a horse. So no, we can't do a pricing guide.

Helpful Links:

TintinnabulationDate: Friday, 2012-08-10, 9:15 PM | Message # 4
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username: Tintinnabulation
Stall Mucker
Oh okay, I guess that makes sense.

If you cannot help but worry, remember worrying cannot help you.

LovelyMustangDate: Friday, 2012-08-10, 10:35 PM | Message # 5
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username:
Stall Mucker
[color=blue][size=13][font=Arial] Hmm.. what about locations of riddle boxes? That would be a HUGE help. Everyone's always looking for all the riddle boxes, and it's extremely difficult when on huge isles. What you can do is, go around in each isle, and when you find a riddle box, take a picture of it, showing the little map on the right side also. It'd help a lot and would go with your riddle box answers. biggrin

VallinaDate: Friday, 2012-08-10, 11:09 PM | Message # 6
Sheep Lover
Quote (LovelyMustang)
Hmm.. what about locations of riddle boxes? That would be a HUGE help. Everyone's always looking for all the riddle boxes, and it's extremely difficult when on huge isles. What you can do is, go around in each isle, and when you find a riddle box, take a picture of it, showing the little map on the right side also. It'd help a lot and would go with your riddle box answers. biggrin

Please see the rejected ideas list.

Helpful Links:

Kish1Date: Friday, 2012-08-10, 11:33 PM | Message # 7
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username:
Group: Removed

I know the quiz questions was rejected but it would be handy to find a general area with the answers for when it comes up again, also you can search the page with ctrl + f and type in a specific word and have your web browser search the page for you (I use Chrome) I personally would love it just to be able to find the answers to questions I don't know for future reference.

VallinaDate: Friday, 2012-08-10, 11:40 PM | Message # 8
Sheep Lover
Kish, There are up to a thousand quiz questions most likely. We actually have a character limit on each page and we would definitely hit it, so if we do have quiz questions, it will be on many different pages. Perhaps in the far far future if we really have nothing else to do on the site, we will do this.

Helpful Links:

Kish1Date: Saturday, 2012-08-11, 11:11 AM | Message # 9
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username:
Group: Removed

Ah makes sense. happy

StickyNoteDate: Saturday, 2012-08-11, 11:16 AM | Message # 10
Main Server: Eternals
Eternal Username: Songbird
LifeCycle Username: Valiance
Stall Mucker
What about putting foreign isles in the plant directory? I know there's a foreign isle guide that has all the plants on each isle, but it can be annoying to have to search for whatever you want.

VallinaDate: Saturday, 2012-08-11, 12:38 PM | Message # 11
Sheep Lover
Quote (TwizzlerFan)
What about putting foreign isles in the plant directory? I know there's a foreign isle guide that has all the plants on each isle, but it can be annoying to have to search for whatever you want.

http://esrohlegends.ucoz.com/index/foreign_isles/0-64

We keep the foreign isles list separate, because it is only accessible by subs who have a kayak on their ranch. The Directory are isles everyone can go to.

Helpful Links:

KariganDate: Sunday, 2012-08-12, 2:01 PM | Message # 12
Main Server: FireFox / Google Chrome
Eternal Username: Karigan
LifeCycle Username: Regina
Stall Mucker
What about updating the maps for the caverns? I know you have some already, but there are many caves there isn't maps for. The ones on the desert isle is easy to get through really, so we don't need maps for them. But there are many mountain isles that don't have maps

RanchoRelaxDate: Monday, 2012-08-13, 6:40 PM | Message # 13
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username: RanchoRelax
Stall Mucker
I would LOVE to see a page where you can select your horse breed/colour and a foal colour to see them together! I know this would help me a TON before I go out and buy a foal, seeing how many times I've bought a foal and not like it on the horse!

~RanchoRelax

MizDate: Monday, 2012-08-13, 11:53 PM | Message # 14
Eternal Username: Miz
LifeCycle Username: Miz
Stall Mucker
Uhm, can we have a price guide for game tokens? People in eternal like to overcharge a lot.

Food is life.

VallinaDate: Tuesday, 2012-08-14, 0:30 AM | Message # 15
Sheep Lover
Quote (Karigan)
What about updating the maps for the caverns? I know you have some already, but there are many caves there isn't maps for. The ones on the desert isle is easy to get through really, so we don't need maps for them. But there are many mountain isles that don't have maps

From what I recall, the rest of the caverns are small or direct and don't need maps.

Quote (RanchoRelax)
I would LOVE to see a page where you can select your horse breed/colour and a foal colour to see them together! I know this would help me a TON before I go out and buy a foal, seeing how many times I've bought a foal and not like it on the horse!

Unfortunately, we can't code something like that. What you can do is just copy and paste the two image together to see what it looks like.

Quote (LunaMoonFlower)
Uhm, can we have a price guide for game tokens? People in eternal like to overcharge a lot.

Pricing is subject to each player. Seeing as how those people are paying with real money, they have every right to set any price for them.

Helpful Links:

Forum » Esroh Legends » Esroh Legends Chat/Help » What would you like added to the site?
Search: