Main | Site Rules | Register
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Forum » Esroh Legends » Esroh Legends Chat/Help » What would you like added to the site?

What would you like added to the site?
VallinaDate: Friday, 2012-08-10, 2:28 PM | Message # 1
Main Server: Eternal
Eternal Username: Vallina
LifeCycle Username: Vallina
Sheep Lover
Group: Administrators
This forum is now closed! Please submit your suggestions and ideas via our Suggestion Box. Thank you!

Helpful Links:

See a typo/missing info? Post here.
Got a question? First check the FAQ.
Got a problem? Send us a contact form.

LostappaloosaDate: Monday, 2012-10-29, 1:35 PM | Message # 61
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username: LostAppaloosa
Stall Mucker
Group: Users
Oh,I wasn't able to find it before.thanks;D

DespairDate: Friday, 2012-11-02, 8:11 PM | Message # 62
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username: Shiver
Stall Mucker
I'm not sure if there's already a suggestion like this or not, 'cause I'm to lazy to read through the 5 pages of reply's but here goes:
You know where it says, "what you need" before the directions for the quest? I think it'd be super helpful to tell you how much time/if any is required to complete the quest. Example: Real life time required to complete quest: Two days & two hours.
Or something along those lines :3
Just a suggestion - thanks!

-Cimmerian

VallinaDate: Friday, 2012-11-02, 10:23 PM | Message # 63
Sheep Lover
Quote (Despair)
I'm not sure if there's already a suggestion like this or not, 'cause I'm to lazy to read through the 5 pages of reply's but here goes:
You know where it says, "what you need" before the directions for the quest? I think it'd be super helpful to tell you how much time/if any is required to complete the quest. Example: Real life time required to complete quest: Two days & two hours.
Or something along those lines :3
Just a suggestion - thanks!

I believe the time requirement is stated in the guide already. It seems rather redundant to have it twice.

Helpful Links:

MyDesignDate: Sunday, 2012-11-04, 2:14 PM | Message # 64
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username: Design
Stall Mucker
The Not-So-Secret tunnel system codes. I need help with that xD

My username is actually my real life horse's name. Her registered name is Pur Dee design, and she is 5 years old. She is currently being trained to be a western pleasure and hunter under saddle horse :)

LittleWrenDate: Wednesday, 2012-11-21, 4:31 AM | Message # 65
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username:
Stall Mucker
How about locations for the gramophone presses? Those things are tiny! I spent way too long looking for the one on Big Forest and still can't find the one on Vine. Maybe something a lot like what you did for the Jade Horse quest, snapshots of the location on the map. Would be super helpful!

SummerSinDate: Sunday, 2012-12-23, 8:52 PM | Message # 66
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username: DollBaby
Stall Mucker
I know this is probably -way- too much work for anyone, and since the breeding tables are pretty simple to follow this isn't necessary at all, but it would be so neat if someone could do a little thing where there's a drop down box (for instance) and you input the color for the dam and the color for the sire and it tells you the possible color combinations.

If I knew how to do something like that I would totally try, it seems like it would be a nice distraction for the boredom of my six-week-long winter break -.-

Anyway, just an idea smile

VallinaDate: Tuesday, 2012-12-25, 5:51 PM | Message # 67
Sheep Lover
(SummerSin)
I know this is probably -way- too much work for anyone, and since the breeding tables are pretty simple to follow this isn't necessary at all, but it would be so neat if someone could do a little thing where there's a drop down box (for instance) and you input the color for the dam and the color for the sire and it tells you the possible color combinations.

If I knew how to do something like that I would totally try, it seems like it would be a nice distraction for the boredom of my six-week-long winter break -.-

Anyway, just an idea smile

We'd like something like that for Esroh Legends as well. But unfortunately we don't know enough coding to make a calculator like that. sad

Helpful Links:

HeartbeatsDate: Sunday, 2012-12-30, 9:52 AM | Message # 68
Eternal Username: Heartbeats
LifeCycle Username: Heartbeats
Stall Mucker
Maybe a list of how many birdhouses are on each isle?

♥ Invest in Blue Jeans ♥
September 4, 2017

OutlawroxDate: Monday, 2012-12-31, 11:49 PM | Message # 69
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username:
Stall Mucker
what about a possible foal coloring chart with some add ins:
the chart on the website has a lot of useful information, but not all the colors are present. maybe you could put a guide up about this?
i am dying to breed a blue roan, but i have no idea how. is roan considered a pattern or a color on HI? gold Champagne is also absent along with grey(i understand grey comes from brown foals, does this mean brown and grey possibilities are synonymous?)
so maybe an extended breeding chart is the right name for this?

OronsayDate: Thursday, 2013-01-03, 1:26 PM | Message # 70
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username:
Stall Mucker
Every time I go to a long, winding reef, I am met with a turtle that will carry you across the distance of the reef if you bring him a certain item. Unfortunately, I always seem to have forgotten what the turtle wants when I've made the trek out to the reef. I was thinking someone could make a list of the requirements certain NPCs have to transport you certain places. And this doesn't have to be limited to just the payment needed for the turtles. You could list each dragget that has paid service, what the monkeys need on Vine isle, and things of that nature.

As a side note, I know we already have a guide to the hidden isles which lists some of the payments needed, but I am not talking specifically about the hidden isles. I am mainly addressing the payment needed for the NPC to transport you from one end of the isle (or reef) to the other.

It would be nice to have a list of that nature. Hopefully, we don't already have one, because my post will be in vain and I'll look like I can't find something that is sitting right in front of me. It doesn't need to be proven; we already know how terrible I am at finding things. crazy

VallinaDate: Friday, 2013-01-04, 1:28 AM | Message # 71
Sheep Lover
(Outlawrox)
what about a possible foal coloring chart with some add ins:
the chart on the website has a lot of useful information, but not all the colors are present. maybe you could put a guide up about this?
i am dying to breed a blue roan, but i have no idea how. is roan considered a pattern or a color on HI? gold Champagne is also absent along with grey(i understand grey comes from brown foals, does this mean brown and grey possibilities are synonymous?)
so maybe an extended breeding chart is the right name for this?

A bit similar to the breeding calculator mentioned earlier. Making a manual chart might be possible though.

(Oronsay)

Every time I go to a long, winding reef, I am met with a turtle that will carry you across the distance of the reef if you bring him a certain item. Unfortunately, I always seem to have forgotten what the turtle wants when I've made the trek out to the reef. I was thinking someone could make a list of the requirements certain NPCs have to transport you certain places. And this doesn't have to be limited to just the payment needed for the turtles. You could list each dragget that has paid service, what the monkeys need on Vine isle, and things of that nature.

As a side note, I know we already have a guide to the hidden isles which lists some of the payments needed, but I am not talking specifically about the hidden isles. I am mainly addressing the payment needed for the NPC to transport you from one end of the isle (or reef) to the other.

It would be nice to have a list of that nature. Hopefully, we don't already have one, because my post will be in vain and I'll look like I can't find something that is sitting right in front of me. It doesn't need to be proven; we already know how terrible I am at finding things. crazy

Good idea! I'll put it on the list.

Helpful Links:

DartingDate: Saturday, 2013-01-19, 5:34 AM | Message # 72
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username:
Stall Mucker
Can we have a yeti caves guide? It's good to have some bonuses + on white isle there is yeti cave and fins which gives quest so :|

VallinaDate: Saturday, 2013-01-19, 3:34 PM | Message # 73
Sheep Lover
Quote (Fairy)
Can we have a yeti caves guide? It's good to have some bonuses + on white isle there is yeti cave and fins which gives quest so :|

We already have Yeti Cave maps under Bonuses. Please use the search function next time.

Helpful Links:

BellArrowFunDate: Saturday, 2013-02-02, 1:44 PM | Message # 74
Main Server:
Eternal Username:
LifeCycle Username:
Stall Mucker
I would love to see a picture of the Cross Country arena event courses all at once, like you have been able to do with the cave maps. I don't understand why they don't have a little mini-map in the corner of the game to show you where you are in the course, but an overall map would make the event possible for me. As it is, my memory is so bad that I end up running around each jump 2 or 3 times.

VallinaDate: Tuesday, 2013-02-12, 8:37 PM | Message # 75
Sheep Lover
This forum is now closed! Please submit your suggestions and ideas via our Suggestion Box. Thank you!

Helpful Links:

Forum » Esroh Legends » Esroh Legends Chat/Help » What would you like added to the site?
Search: